Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another year passed away and added most valuable moments in my life which i will cherish the rest of my life. Yes ppl, i grew one more year older today.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank god for giving me this life and taking care of me for so many years and i pray to him that he gives me many more years to contribute to the beautiful world he created.

I also want to thank my family for standing by me in all my decisions and supporting me in everything i always wanted to do.

Thanks to all the co bloggers who have stayed along me and made me feel homely in this space.

Have a good day everybody
Cheers!

4 comments:

Dolly said...

Happy Bday Vaibhav.May all ur dreams come true !!

Reema said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wish u success and happiness always

Mumbai Guy said...

happy bday Vaibhav. Wish you success ahead.

Anonymous said...

Please update ur blog rol with my new url
http://opinionsandexpressions.wordpress.com/