Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I miss u Aai, I miss u so much ............

01.06.1947 - 15.04.2008

Is it just a bad dream that i m living or a horrified night that will soon have a cheerfull morning. Not that i dont understand the reality, but just that i m too naive to cope up with it. I miss u
You are always in my mind and my heart, always with me in all that i do. I always feel u holding me close to u, when i need, as u always did. I miss u
I pray u get all the peace u deserve. I miss u
P.S.
Hi everybody,I was away for a long while now, in which many good things of my life happened, but there was one thing that i never expected.
My mom left this world and left us all last month. Please pray for her peaceful journey.
Thank you.

10 comments:

Mumbai Guy said...

Hi Vaibhav,
This is one loss for which no one can and nothing can be compared to. I would say she has not left you, she is still there with you all the time.

Be strong. My prayers are with you. Take care.

MG.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

I'm sorry to know that. I wish and pray you and your family get the strength to bear with it .

Occasional Brilliance said...

hi vaibhav... i'm so sorry for your loss. i know how it feels. i lost my mom when i was 10... i knwo that nothing that i say right now is going to ease what you feel. but do remember that she would want you to be happy. and that you need to be strong for her to find peace. god bless and all my prayers for you and your family...

Reema said...

sorry to know that. My prayers to God to give u and ur family the strength to cope up with the loss.

Swathi said...

After seeing ur comment on my blog, i just happened to visit ur blog, and saw this post. Sorry to hear the news friend. My prayers to your mom. Takecare and be strong.

Dolly said...

I know how difficult this must be for you. My heartfelt condolences Vaibhav.

Vani said...

So sorry for your loss, Vaibhav. I cannot imagine how difficult this must be for you. I pray for your strength to bear this humungous loss.

Aparna Balasubramanian said...

My condolences. I'm sure she will always be looking over you where ever she is and she will always be in your heart and memories.
Thanks for coming by my kitchen.

Mayur said...

Hey Vaibhav so sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you and your family bro. I know it is difficult but God gives you strength to carry on..
May her soul rest in peace..I'm sure she'll be smiling happily from somewhere up above..

Anonymous said...

Well written article.