Saturday, August 11, 2007

A cushion.... LOST ..!


Yeah, i lost a cushion today. It was my manager's last day. She got promoted (good on her). I m happy for her success and wish her all my good wishes in her future role. Nice lady, and i truly mean it. As a manager and just as a person. Kind enough to understand things and better of getting the best out of us all. A true champion of her own style.
I know it happens to all of us and it has happened with me many a times before, but this one is just very overwhelming. In an unknown country when u loose someone who understood u so well professionally. Yes andi must admit, that i lost a cushion. A cushion that i can rely upon, someone that i can trust at work, someone as a guide and someone as a mentor, someone who knows what i want and want i need to do at situations no one even expect to be in, someone who accomodates and respect every word u speak and set u freedom within correct boundaries to let u learn ur way and earn ur knowledge .....
I could say pages about her and small incidents that run through my mind right now. But i must pass on it. Its very emotionally to me now. It was very emotional when we had r final goodbyes today evening.
I know i ll wake up tomorrow morning as a usual sunday, and life will go on .... but i just had to vent myself. I ll miss her so much at work and things will change definately .....Good night guys, i need to be my own cushion tonight....
Cheers!

3 comments:

Mumbai Guy said...

Vaibhav - Nice to hear your thoughts and everything you said sounded so familiar. Happened to me and happens to most of us.

Coz we take them as manager and also take them as mentor and friend and someone close away from family. Like the word - Cushion - so apt.

Kalpana said...

Life's like that. Changes do happen. And whatever happened, happened good. A promotion, right.

Mayur said...

Yeah bro..
"Flames to dust,
Lovers to friends,
Why do all goo things
Come to an end?"