Thursday, December 25, 2008

Onkar - The Painter



As every year my sister sent me the "Kalnirnay" calendar just a few days ago. And this time i had a surprise along with the calendar. Nobody told me this before when i called them & i was completely unaware about this.

Look at that scenery. Isn't  that just wonderful ? I mean, its drawn by a mere 7 year old. I was not only surprised by that accurate objects but also by the colour coding & shading. As rightly said "Imagination had no bounds". Just superb.

I was thrilled to see that. I mean i did draw fairly well, but at the age of 7, just mind blowing. And then when i called him to tell him how good it was, the first question he asked me was, how did u like my surprise, mama? And u guys can almost guess what my reaction would have been.

Not to end it there check the following greeting he made & sent it to me.

Now isn't that just gr8. I have no words. What a beautiful christmas tree & a gift box. I just love him. He is such a cutie pie. 
He just made my christmas & new year. 

Anyways guys, i m now in canberra, travelling a bit & enjoying the lovely summer.
Have a good one.
Cheers!

2 comments:

Reema said...

Regarding ur latest comment on my post, i have written on 1-2 of ur old posts that i have moved to wordpress and i use this id to comment on blogspot. I have also reminded u to update ur blog roll with my new url. Moreover if u read my post i have written there that I am moving to wordpress!!

Unknown said...

I too have no words...these pictures are really amazing...especially the shades of colours used... too good... Give him my love... God Bless Him.. n Enjoy ur journey... Wish u merry X'mas n Happy New Year...